The synagogue is the Jewish place of worship, but is also used as a place to study, and often as a community centre as well. Orthodox Jews often use the Yiddish word shul (pronounced shool) to refer to their synagogue. In the USA, synagogues are often called temples.
How do I get the Hebrew calendar off my iPhone?
although setting this up is rather simple, you don’t change this the way most people probably think you do. Go to Settings > Calendar > Alternative Calendars and select Hebrew. Presto. I hope that this answers your question.
How do I change the date format on my iPhone lock screen?
There’s no way to change it, it’s a standard format. But you should check your zoom and font size settings and set them to normal. Many thanks Giulio.
How do I add a Persian calendar to my iPhone?
- Tap “Settings” on the Home screen.
- Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
- Select “Add Account…”
- Select “Other”, then “Add Subscribed Calendar”
- Tap “Save” to finish.
How do I get the Hijri calendar on my iPhone?
To add Hijri Calendar to your iPhone, you don’t have to remove the default calendar.
Add Hijri Calendar to iPhone along with the default calendar
- Go to Settings.
- Tap “Calendar”
- Tap “Alternate Calendars”
- Select “Islamic”
How do I remove the date and time from my home screen?
Move or remove a clock widget
- Touch and hold the clock on your Home screen.
- Slide the clock to another part of the screen. To move the clock to another Home screen, slide it to the left or right. To remove the clock, slide it up to Remove.