What Hebrew name means strength?
Ethan: Has Hebrew origins and means ‘strong, firm. ‘ Gabriel: is of Hebrew origin and means ‘God is my strength.
What Hebrew name means Brave?
Amatzya. Amatzya is a male Hebrew baby name that means “courage of God.” A beautiful name for a baby if you want to go the biblical route.
What name means strength?
15 Beautiful Baby Names That Mean ‘Strength’
- Brianna. This Celtic baby name for girls means “strong.” Call her Bri for short. …
- Ethan. It means “strong,” “firm” and “long-lived,” so it’s basically the ideal moniker for your tenacious little guy. …
- Matilda. Remember Roald Dahl’s Matilda? …
- Liam. …
- Aila. …
- Griffin. …
- Valentina. …
What names mean warrior Princess?
German girl names meaning warrior or mighty
What name means protected by God?
Traditional Baby Names That Mean Faithful
1) Anselm (German): God’s protection.
What name means fighter?
36 baby names that mean ‘little fighter’ or ‘warrior’
- Aaron. Meaning: ‘High mountain or strong mountain’
- Alexander. Meaning: ‘Defender of mankind’
- Cayden. Meaning: ‘Great fighter’
- Donovan. Meaning: ‘Strong fighter’
- Dustin. Meaning: ‘Fighter’
- Ebba. Meaning: ‘Strength of an animal’
- Ethan. Meaning: ‘Strong, safe, firm’
What girl name means fighter?
Aesira – This Islamic name for girls means “brave, powerful fighter.” Ailith – A beautiful Old English option, this name means “warrior.” Alessia – This lovely Italian name means “defending warrior.” Aloisa – A German name for “renowned warrior,” this is a beautiful and classic choice.